What intention are you holding for yourself? Taking on new adventures? Being more attentive to your emotional needs? Healing some part of yourself? Becoming less prone to anger? Growing your joy?
Join me for this transformational doll-making playshop. By putting your intention outside of yourself in the form of a doll, you'll gain new perspectives about your intention and about yourself. Doll making is a powerful medium for connecting with deep parts of ourselves and, in many cultures, dolls have long been used for the purpose of healing and transformation. Doll making has been one of the most powerful ways for me to gain new perspective and access information about the issues that challenge me.
Endorsements of my work can be found HERE.
In this workshop, you will:
- set an intention that will guide your work
- be encouraged to connect with your inner wisdom
- manifest a meaningful representation of a guardian for your life and work, a uniquely personal piece that will carry your intentions as you walk forward
- allow your intuitive knowing to flow into form
- utilize a journaling process to dialog with your creation
- begin to trust the sacred wise woman within
- learn basic techniques for making your own unique doll
Date/Time: Sunday, June 11, 2023 from 10:30 am - 3:30 pm
Details: No artistic background required. Plenty of materials provided, though you are asked to bring anything that calls to come with you ~ fabric, charms, beads, moss, sticks, paper, ribbons, other things to personalize your doll.
Bring: journal, embellishments, bag lunch
Cost: $120. Registration and payment in advance is required; registration deadline is June 6.