Somewhere, there are people to whom we can speak with passion without having the words catch in our throats. Somewhere a circle of hands will open to receive us, eyes will light up as we enter, voices will celebrate with us whenever we come into our own power. Community means strength that joins our own strength to do our work that needs to be done. Arms to hold us when we falter. A circle of healing. A circle of friends. A place where we can be free. ~ Starhawk
The Asheville-based Women’s Circle Journey to the Heart invites women who feel called to come sit with us. Circle meets weekly and offers a space for you to share deeply within the safety and with support of a reflective Circle of intentional women.
Give yourself the gift of sitting in sacred space with others who support you on your Authentic path. The benefits of sitting in Circle include greater clarity and self-awareness, more balance in your spiritual and physical life and ultimately more centeredness in your heart space.
Inner growth and awareness happen when we create the right environment for it: time, safe space, and loving guidance. I come to this circle after walking my own healing path of 20 years and sitting in spiritual circles for 10 years. I'm a certified Science of Mind Practitioner, a Healing Touch Practitioner, and an ordained Interfaith Minister. I bring to you my deeply felt understanding of the relationship between the spiritual and the physical. You can learn more about me here.
Journey to the Heart is for you if you wish to:
- increase your clarity and self-awareness and receive guidance towards your own knowing.
- experience greater balance in your spiritual and physical life.
- have a supportive community witness your Authentic Self, allowing you to step more fully into your own power.
- do deep, personal work with the support and safety of a reflective circle of intentional women.
The benefits of Journey to the Heart are:
- learning to listen to your inner guidance.
- gathering tools and abilities to care for your deeper needs.
- nourishment of your inner life.
- increasingly trusting yourself.
- having a space to share deeply.
- encouragement of your Authentic Self.
I ask for your commitment to be fully present for yourself and others when you come into community; the amount of attention and intention that you devote to Circle will determine what you gain from it.
Circle is intimate and space is limited. See the Events page for next scheduled session and registration information.
In gratitude ~ Anne